Monday, December 31, 2012

moments of impact: 2012.


This list is a small compilation of moments of impact that happened this year. I tried to write all of them out, but ended up deciding on a few that meant the most to me.
  • Became a legal adult :)
  • Had the perfect 18th birthday weekend with my best friend
  • Pierced my ears for the first time
  • Organized an FBLA activity for a region of 100+ high-school students
  • Started this blog
  • Took runner-up as a Business Sterling Scholar with a close friend
  • Went to my fourth and final FBLA State Competition & became the 2012 "Who's Who in FBLA"
  • Developed senior-itis
  • Went solo to my senior prom
  • Performed in my last dance recital with my first solo and a senior trio
  • Graduated with the Class of 2012 :)
  • Went to FBLA Nationals for a final time in San Antonio
  • Visited the town of Blanding for Wheeler's mission farewell
  • Spent my last bits of a carefree summer with my favorite people
  • Started packing for college (Dixie State in St. George)
  • Moved into my apartment; scared out of my mind
  • Got my first official job
  • Started my first semester of college
  • Made a couple new friends
  • Lost a couple of friends
  • Realized the true meaning of "home"
  • Developed a stronger relationship with my parents
  • Got my ears pierced for a second time
  • Worked for 35+ hours for three weeks straight with a full class schedule
  • Quit my job
  • Started thinking about transferring schools for next fall
  • Made it through finals week
  • Came home for the holidays
  • Hung out with friends and family; almost made it seem like I never left
  • Had a hilarious Christmas cause no one knows what to get each other anymore; which made us all laugh
  • Visited my best friend for the first time since August
  • Submitted an application to Utah Valley University

No comments:

Post a Comment